Purchase Continental tyres this month and get up to €50 euro cashback*
BestDrive and our parent company Continental, have created a very new programme for retail customers for the start of 2024.
Customers who purchase 2 or 4 Continental tyres from any BestDrive branch during the months of January, February or March 2024 can look to claim some of their original tyre purchase price back in the form of CASH.
The BestDrive campaign only applies to CONTINENTAL branded tyres and not to any other tyre brands including others that may be manufactured by Continental AG.
The value of the cashback being claimed will depend on the Continental tyre size that has been fitted to the vehicle, and whether the customer has purchased 2 or 4 tyres, but it is possible to get up to €50 back into your bank account (based on 4 tyres over 18”).
The claim process is quite simple, as the customer can scan the QR code in branch or log onto the website and follow the simple operating instructions about loading the relevant details and a copy of the invoice.
So, as well as putting one of the leading premium tyres on your car to deliver outstanding safety and stopping distances, the cost can be reduced by just completing the claim in the comfort of your own home.
BestDrive by Continental – You drive, we care.
To start the process to claim your BestDrive Ireland cashback reward please click on the following link and then select the section for Ireland.
The step-by-step process is clearly outlined in the subsequent pages.
BestDrive by Continental – Continental Tyres “Cashback” promotion.
1. BestDrive by Continental’s Continental Tyre promotion is open to all retail customers who are Irish residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Claims must be made online on an official rewards platform at continentaltyresrewards.com. Claims must be accompanied by a valid invoice number obtained from participating retailers.
3. Consumers who make a qualifying purchase between 02.01.2024 and 31.03.2024 (both dates inclusive) may claim cashback in accordance with these terms:
15 EUR cashback on 2 or 30 EUR cashback on 4 Continental tyres 17" or below in a single transaction.
25 EUR cashback on 2 or 50 EUR cashback on 4 Continental tyres 18"& above in a single transaction.
Cashback will be issued directly to the end user through SEPA Credit Transfer/BACS within 30 days of receipt of a valid claim.
4. Continental Car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and fitted directly from BestDrive branches between 2nd January and 31st March 2024, will qualify for this Promotion. The Promotion will remain open until the closing date. All claims must be submitted by 15th April 2024.
5. Only tyres purchased between 2nd January and 31st March 2024 apply to this promotion offer. This Promotion does not cover anything other than these tyres (i.e., in conjunction with products associated with other companies). This Promotion is limited to one claim per applicant. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
6. No responsibility can be taken for the offer, if lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
7. No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
8. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the offer, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. This notice will be placed on the BestDrive website (www.bestdrive.ie)
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award the offer or withdraw offer entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any reward.
15. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, which will be final and binding.
16. If there are exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law, and the Courts of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. When entering the Promotion, you acknowledge that your entry, name and email details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter under the Promoter’s Data Protection Notice but issued through their Irish company Advance Tyre Company t/a BestDrive by Continental. Promoter: Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Botanica Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet, United Kingdom, SL3 9LL