BestDrive by Continental knows that it takes a lot of time to do these checks yourself and have set up a special 5 point safety check for motorists.
It is essential to check the vital elements of your car on a regular basis, to make sure that the KEY safety elements are working properly for you on whatever journey you are planning to take.
5 point safety check cover the following items:
The 5 point safety check will take a minimum of 20 minutes.
€195 - €314
• All services carried out at manufacturer's recommended intervals.
• Using only manufacturer approved parts we continue your warranty
• Now include Free Sanitisation
€104 - €178
• Regular servicing delivers added safety and better fuel efficiency.Get a Quote
€105 - €155
• Over half of cars tested fail first time because they haven’t been checked.
• If you fail after our NCT First Time Pass service, we’ll pay for the retest.*
• We stock a huge range of tyres from all leading tyre manufacturers.
• We have tyre options for all cars to suit all budgets.