BestDrive are mainly open for business during the current health crisis. At present we have 21 branches open and catering for the emergency work that we have to undertake to keep companies and individuals on the road in these testing times.
To ensure the continued safety of our customers and our staff we have had to implement some rules that make the visit to the branch a bit more manageable and will help keep us all safe over the coming weeks.
These rules are shown on a poster in each branch but for those that are concerned before they visit here is a brief summary of same:
- All our branches are medically sanitised EACH day for everyone’s safety
- All of our branch staff will wear gloves when dealing with your vehicle
- Hand sanitisation will be available for customers in each branch
- Social distancing will operate in each branch and as a result in some branches customers may have to wait outside or in their car
- BestDrive would request that customers do not enter our workshop area for their own safety
- BestDrive would request that customers try to use card payments if at all possible during the crisis
We hope that all of our customers stay safe and healthy during the remaining period and we will continue to assist you wherever we can